1. Stable scan = same number of tumors, same sizes. If we are keeping it real, which we are, this is as good as we can expect. So, yay, for good news! (This is me trying to be excited. I want it all. I want tumors to miraculously disappear. But I am trying not to be ungrateful.)
2. Compromise. Not a chemo break but longer between chemo infusions. Dave will now be on a three week schedule instead of the two week schedule he has been on for the past year. I feel much less stressed about this option, and he likes it because he has more recovery time.
3. Rain washing away the pollen.
4. Homemade chicken/gnocchi/spinach soup.
5. An oddly enjoyable walk with the dogs (not even mine but my parents’) despite the puddles and downpour.