1. It was a Federer/Djokovic Wimbledon final this year. You would have been disappointed that Rafa went out in the fourth round, but I know you would have been happy with Novak’s win. I always have to root for my boy, Roger, though.
2. Matt fixed the dishwasher while he was here. Remember that stupid plastic piece that for months we thought was broken? Turns out it snaps back into place – good as new. I also found and showed him the last text you wrote that Sunday morning. You forgot to press send, but he got your message.
3. Stacy and the gang sent you the coolest t-shirt quilt. You would have loved it. Lots of Hayfield orange and perfect for snuggling up under while watching one of our shows.
4. For Father’s Day, I wanted to surprise you so I got you those Clean Special Fuel license plates, and Jeff put them on the car for me. I wish you could have seen them. I know how excited you were to be driving a hybrid especially the “snot bubble”.
5. I miss you so so much. When I miss hearing your voice, I listen to one of your last voicemail messages just so I can hear you say that you love me and can’t wait to see me. But, I promise, we are doing okay.
I love you,